Looking for Games of Chance software for your social club? Kubinski's propriety software allows your club to sell games of chance to members, to help generate additional income for the organization.
- Unbiased to customer game suppliers
- Includes reports and information that are more than adequate in preparation for BLCE and the Department of Revenue submissions
- Allows for the use a counting scale with the system
- Able to function solely a game tracking system
- Optional integration with our COMTREX food and beverage system
- Yearly reporting module available for Pennsylvania customers
Kubinski Business Systems is the only local company that can offer you this type of a system with the ability to pay for it as a Cost to Operate Games.
We service all hardware and software supplied to our customers, and we always include a full-service, in-house warranty on all hardware and software. This software is always in development, as we listen to customer suggestions and recommendations for improved performance and enhanced features/functionality.
Our KPOS software currently operates in a large variety of clubs/ Lodges including American Legions, VFWs, Moose Lodges, Elks Lodges, etc., throughout the region.